1. The grind is not easy. If the grind were easy, everyone would do it. If it was easy to live out your dreams, who wouldn’t do it? If it was a simple process to fulfill your purpose, wouldn’t you do? It may not be easy, but it’s always worth it. When you’re grinding (for the right reason), it’s never easy, but it’s worth it. In the process of the grind, you must also understand your motive behind the grind (WHY).
[ctt title=”It may not be easy, but it’s always worth it.” tweet=”It may not be easy, but it’s always worth it.” coverup=”0E8m9″]
2. The grind doesn’t always feel good.There will always be pain associated with the birthing of your dream. Why? Because your dream is just like a baby in that it takes time to grow and develop, then before birth there are contractions, which cause pain. Then there’s the labor and delivery process and there’s pain in the P.U.S.H. (Pray, Promote, Persisting, Persevere)
[ctt title=”There will always be pain associated with the birthing of your dream.” tweet=”There will always be pain associated with the birthing of your dream.” coverup=”JycVn”]
3. You don’t always want to do it. Sacrifice is a necessary part of success and greatness. Without sacrifice, there is no progress. There will be times when you must sacrifice time with your family in order to get something done. I’m not telling you to neglect your family; I’m telling you to cast the vision to your family so they can catch it. Until they catch it, you’re going to struggle. But when they do catch it, it becomes a sacrifice because who wants to work rather than spend time with their family. Sacrifices are necessary for success. Personal sacrifices are often more difficult to make. There are some habits that you still have and aren’t willing to give up and those habits are hindering your progress. Why? Because they make you feel good. You’d rather feel good than be successful.
[ctt title=”Sacrifice is a necessary part of success and greatness. Without sacrifice there is no progress.” tweet=”Sacrifice is a necessary part of success and greatness. Without sacrifice, there is no progress.” coverup=”qdd2l”]
4. The grind is hard work. It takes a lot of work to be successful. I know people make it look easy. Millionaires make life look so easy to live. Most of the time life is going to give you “the BUSINESS”. The only thing you’re guaranteed in life is a hard time. Therefore, you must make up in your soul that no matter how hard it gets, you won’t quit. That’s the reason your WHY has to be so much bigger than you (and money).
5. The grind is non-stop. My schedule is bananas! 80% of the time, I’m busy doing something. Whether it’s work, recording videos, planning & development, research, design, family, house chores, etc. I’ve gotten so used to being busy that when I’m not busy, I get sleepy, bored or antsy. Everyone isn’t cut out for the grind.
6. The grind is consistent. Consistency is one of the most important aspects of the grind and reaching success. And, honestly, I struggle with this at times. I may not be 100% consistent, but I’m 100% committed. I won’t give up until I reach it.
[ctt title=”I may not be 100% consistent, but I’m 100% committed.” tweet=”I may not be 100% consistent, but I’m 100% committed.” coverup=”gcdRy”]